Dyslexia SA’s first Literacy EXPO was held in 2016!
At the Eucation Development Centre, 4 Milner Street, Hindmarsh, SA 5007
To download the Expo Program click here.
Teachers, parents and allied health professionals enjoyed a full day of the latest research around reading instruction.
Our Key speakers were:
- Dr Lorraine Hammond, Senior Lecturer and Researcher, Edith Cowan University, Western Australia and President Learning Difficulties Australia
- Dr Bartek Rajkowski, Speech and Language Pathologist and creator of the Reading Doctor
- Sarah Asome, AMADA (Associate Member of Australian Dyslexia Association), Victorian Education Excellence Awards Outstanding Primary Teacher – 2015
Ou wonderful stall holders were:
- Dyslexia SA, http://www.dyslexiasa.org.au/
- SPELD SA, http://www.speld-sa.org.au/
- The Reading Doctor, http://www.readingdoctor.com.au/
- Teaching Students with Dyslexia (TSD 1-3), via: http://www.hansberryec.com.au/
- Australian Dyslexia Association, http://www.dyslexiaassociation.org.au/
- Lifelong Literacy, http://lifelongliteracy.com/
- Seelect Education Supplies, http://www.seelect.com.au/
- Dyslexia Aware School Quality Mark holders
Stall Holders and Supporters: