Dyslexia SA hopes to see you at our first Literacy EXPO!
Date and time of event: Saturday 3rd September 2016, 8:30am Registration for 9:00am Start (promptly). Close 5:00pm.
Where: Education Development Centre, 4 Milner Street, Hindmarsh, SA 5007
Cost: $220 (morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea provided)
Closing date for registrations: Was 15th August 2016, but has now been extended to Friday 26th August 2016.
To download the Expo Program click here.
To be taken to the Cvent page where you can register for this event, please click here.
Teachers, parents and allied health professionals will enjoy a full day of the latest research around reading instruction.
Key speakers include:
- Dr Lorraine Hammond, Senior Lecturer and Researcher, Edith Cowan University, Western Australia and President Learning Difficulties Australia
- Dr Bartek Rajkowski, Speech and Language Pathologist and creator of the Reading Doctor
- Sarah Asome, AMADA (Associate Member of Australian Dyslexia Association), Victorian Education Excellence Awards Outstanding Primary Teacher – 2015
Wonderful stall holders:
- Dyslexia SA, http://www.dyslexiasa.org.au/
- SPELD SA, http://www.speld-sa.org.au/
- The Reading Doctor, http://www.readingdoctor.com.au/
- Teaching Students with Dyslexia (TSD 1-3), via: http://www.hansberryec.com.au/
- Australian Dyslexia Association, http://www.dyslexiaassociation.org.au/
- Lifelong Literacy, http://lifelongliteracy.com/
- Seelect Education Supplies, http://www.seelect.com.au/
- Dyslexia Aware School Quality Mark holders
Stall Holders and Supporters: