Your kind donation enables Dyslexia SA to continue our advocacy work within the community and helps support valuable initiatives for students, parents and educators, such as:
- Removing the current inequity in South Australia’s school systems for students with dyslexia.
- Holding free or low cost workshops and expos in SA.
- Promoting and further building on our Dyslexia Aware Schools initiative.
- Providing resources and promotion of awareness of dyslexia; like our Light it Red for Dyslexia events every October.
- Advocating with state and federal governments for vital early intervention and support for dyslexic students; such as the phonics screening check and abolishing running records.
- Advocating with schools in all sectors, the SACE Board and special interest groups to give greater identification, intervention and awareness to the needs of dyslexic students.
- Encouraging and promoting evidence based teaching and learning within our education system. Protecting against the profiteering of dubious non-evidence based treatments and interventions targeted at vulnerable families and schools.
- Smashing the stigma of Dyslexia!
All donations over $2.00 are tax deductible. Thank you kindly for your support.